Career Education: Degrees and Training
Prepare for Life After the Army
The first step toward post-Army career success is getting an education. The skills and discipline you learned in the service will give you an edge in the job market, but it isn’t enough. Just like in the military, proper training is a must for not only landing a job you love, but also moving up the ranks. Now, thanks to online education and the Army’s Tuition Assistance program, you can earn your degree or certificate while you serve, wherever you’re stationed, and with little or no cost to you. Why wait?
Here are some resources to help you get started!
- How Military Experience Can Get You a Job
- Useful Computer Skills for Post Army Jobs
- Preparing for Civilian Job Interviews
- Jobs that Use Your Military Skills
- Military Experience and Your Resume
- Civilian Certificates and Licenses Post-Military
- CLEP for Soldiers: College Credit Without Classes
- Planning for Success after the Military
- What Kind of Career Do You Want?