This website is not affiliated with the U.S. government or military.
Army Study Guide Flashcards
What are the six types of hand grenades?
- Fragmentation – The grenades are used to produce casualties by high-velocity projection of fragments.
- Illuminating – This grenade is used to provide illumination of terrain and targets.
- Chemical – These grenades are used for incendiary, screening, signaling, training, or riot control.
- Offensive – This grenade is used for blast effect.
- Practice and Training – These grenades are used for training personnel in use, care and handling of service grenades.
- Nonlethal – This grenade is used for diversionary purposes or when lethal force is not desired.
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
Questions in this topic: Hand Grenades