Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What is a hand grenade?
- 2 .
- What is the effective casualty-producing radius of the M67 hand grenade?
- 3 .
- What are the components of a hand grenade?
- 4 .
- What are the three characteristics of all hand grenades?
- 5 .
- What FM covers Grenades and Pyrotechnic Signals?
- 6 .
- In what five areas can the hand grenade assist the individual soldier in the accomplishment of the mission?
- 7 .
- What are the six types of hand grenades?
- 8 .
- How do you inspect unpacked grenades or grenades stored in ammunition pouches?
- 9 .
- What types of grenades should every soldier be able to identify
- 10 .
- About the M67 Fragmentation Grenade:
- 11 .
- About the M18 Colored Smoke Grenade:
- 12 .
- About the AN-M8 HC Smoke Grenade:
- 13 .
- About the AN-M14 TH3 Incendiary:
- 14 .
- About the ABC M7A2 and ABC M7A3 CS Riot Control: