Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What AR covers military justice?
- 2 .
- Does a person have to accept an article 15?
- 3 .
- What kind of extra duty is an NCO given by an article 15?
- 4 .
- What is the UCMJ?
- 5 .
- How many articles are there in the UCMJ?
- 6 .
- When was the UCMJ enacted?
- 7 .
- What is a Field Grade Article 15?
- 8 .
- Who may impose an article 15?
- 9 .
- What does the UCMJ establish?
- 10 .
- What are the three classifications of article 15s?
- 11 .
- What form is used to record Summarized Article 15 proceedings?
- 12 .
- What are articles 77 through 134 of the UCMJ known as?
- 13 .
- What are 3 types of Court martial?
- 14 .
- What are the maximum punishments that company commanders may impose?
- 15 .
- Who is the highest military court?
- 16 .
- Under what article is Non-judicial punishment imposed?
- 17 .
- Who makes up the court of military appeals?
- 18 .
- What is one circumstance when a soldier does not have the right to refuse an Article 15 and demand trial by court martial?
- 19 .
- What rights are given to a Soldier under Article 31?