Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What regulation prescribes the policy and procedures governing enlisted promotions and reductions?
- 2 .
- What should you look for when recommending an individual for promotion?
- 3 .
- What is meant by "inefficiency"?
- 4 .
- What must be done for soldiers (SGT and below) who meet advancement or promotion eligibility, without waiver, but are not recommended for promotion?
- 5 .
- What is the purpose of the secondary zone?
- 6 .
- Name five reasons that a soldier may be administratively reduced.
- 7 .
- What are the three different ways that a soldier may be reduced for misconduct?
- 8 .
- What are the normal TIS and TIG requirements for promotion to PFC?
- 9 .
- What are the normal TIS and TIG requirements for promotion to SPC?
- 10 .
- What are the objectives of the Army promotion system?
- 11 .
- What is the maximum number of waivers that may be requested when recommending a soldier for promotion?
- 12 .
- Who has the authority to administratively reduce soldiers in the grades E-2 through E-9?
- 13 .
- What are the three levels of promotion?
- 14 .
- Promotion to SGT/SSG represents what level of promotion?
- 15 .
- An administrative reevaluation may be requested at any time for soldiers who believe they have increased their latest promotion score by __ or more points.
- 16 .
- How many "zones" are there for promotion to SGT and SSG?
- 17 .
- In the event that you have 20 or more points to add, when are you eligible for promotion using the new points?
- 18 .
- What are the TIS and TIG requirements for promotion to SGT?
- 19 .
- What are the TIS and TIG requirements for promotion to SSG?
- 20 .
- Who has the authority to promote soldiers in the grades E2 through E9?
- 21 .
- What is a "total" reevaluation?
- 22 .
- What is the time requirement for board appearance for both the SGT and SSG board as of the first day of the board month?
- 23 .
- When may a soldier request a total reevaluation?
- 24 .
- When is a soldier promoted to PV2?
- 25 .
- What are the two types of promotion point reevaluations?
- 26 .
- What is the composition of a promotion board?
- 27 .
- What are the three types of promotion point worksheets?
- 28 .
- What is the NCOES requirement for promotion to SGM? SFC? SSG? SGT?
- 29 .
- Who sits on a promotion board?
- 30 .
- What is DA Form 3355?