Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What is "Supply Economy"?
- 2 .
- Who is responsible for Supply Economy?
- 3 .
- What is a Report of Survey?
- 4 .
- If you lose or damage a piece of equipment and are required to pay for it, what is the action taken?
- 5 .
- What are Expendable Supplies?
- 6 .
- What is the purpose of the Army Clothing Allowance?
- 7 .
- How long must a soldier be in the Army to receive a clothing allowance?
- 8 .
- When does a soldier receive clothing allowance?
- 9 .
- What is a Gratuitous Issue?
- 10 .
- When initiating a "Report of Survey", what is the time constraint?
- 11 .
- What publication addresses the proper fit of Army uniforms and footwear?
- 12 .
- When you sign a hand receipt, what does your signature establish?
- 13 .
- Before signing a hand receipt what should you do?
- 14 .
- How many classes of supplies are there?
- 15 .
- What are some of the classes?
- 16 .
- What is the form number for a permanent Hand-Receipt?
- 17 .
- How many days does it take to initiate a report of survey?
- 18 .
- Name four ways you can be relieved from accountability of property?
- 19 .
- What is a DA Form 4697?