Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What AR covers security?
- 2 .
- What are 3 security classifications used to protect material against disclosure?
- 3 .
- How is Top Secret material destroyed?
- 4 .
- How many overall security classifications can a document have?
- 5 .
- Name Some Counterintelligence measures
- 6 .
- What does the word SAEDA mean?
- 7 .
- Can a person with a Secret clearance be denied access to any secret material?
- 8 .
- What does MIJI mean?
- 9 .
- What are the 5 S's that apply to POWs?
- 10 .
- In what groups should prisoners of war be divided?
- 11 .
- What does the word OPSEC mean?
- 12 .
- What does SALUTE mean?
- 13 .
- What is OPSEC?
- 14 .
- Why is challenge and password used?
- 15 .
- How often is the Challenge and Password changed?
- 16 .
- What is the Standard Form (SF) for Security Container Check Sheet?