This website is not affiliated with the U.S. government or military.

Medical Specialists: Launch a Health Care Career

Serving in the U.S. Army as a Medical Specialist (MOS 91B) is a tough but important job. No doubt, you have picked up some amazing skills and have worked with some cutting edge medical technologies. With a degree and the proper certifications, you could begin working as an Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist after you leave the Army, translating your skills into an in-demand civilian career.
91B Straight to Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist
As a certified Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist , you record the activity in the brain of a patient, as well as other nervous system functions. With the proper techniques and equipment, you help doctors understand the nervous system and the brain in order to diagnose patients. You work with patients to prepare for these tests, obtaining their medical history, preparing them for testing, and finally calculating the results of the tests. You can also maintain cutting edge medical equipment and earn as much as $40,000 a year in this interesting and stimulating career.

The Training You'll Need
Employers favor technologists with formal training in electroneurodiagnostic procedures. You can take a one to two year formal program of study to prepare you for this. You receive in-lab training, as well as coursework in neurology, neurophysiology, neuroanatomy, medical terminology, and computer science.

Use Your Military Benefits
The smartest thing you can do for your own brain is to use your tuition benefits to complete this coursework. You can use your GI Bill once you leave the service, or use your benefits now to work toward your degree or earn promotion points..

Privacy Policy | About Us | FAQ | Terms of Service | Disclaimers | Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA and NV residents)

Copyright © 2023 EducationDynamics. All Rights Reserved.

This is a private website that is not affiliated with the U.S. government, U.S. Armed Forces or Department of Veteran Affairs. U.S. government agencies have not reviewed this information. This site is not connected with any government agency. If you would like to find more information about benefits offered by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, please visit the official U.S. government web site for veterans’ benefits at

The sponsored schools featured on this site do not include all schools that accept GI Bill® funding or VA Benefits. To contact ArmyStudyGuide, email us.

Disclosure: EducationDynamics receives compensation for the featured schools on our websites (see “Sponsored Schools” or “Sponsored Listings” or “Sponsored Results”). So what does this mean for you? Compensation may impact where the Sponsored Schools appear on our websites, including whether they appear as a match through our education matching services tool, the order in which they appear in a listing, and/or their ranking. Our websites do not provide, nor are they intended to provide, a comprehensive list of all schools (a) in the United States (b) located in a specific geographic area or (c) that offer a particular program of study. By providing information or agreeing to be contacted by a Sponsored School, you are in no way obligated to apply to or enroll with the school.

This is an offer for educational opportunities that may lead to employment and not an offer for nor a guarantee of employment. Students should consult with a representative from the school they select to learn more about career opportunities in that field. Program outcomes vary according to each institution’s specific program curriculum. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. The financial aid information on this site is for informational and research purposes only and is not an assurance of financial aid.

VFW $30,000 Scholarship!
Write an essay on the annual patriotic theme. This year’s theme is, “Why Is The Veteran Important?”