Army Study Guide Flashcards
M4 - 5.56 mm Semiautomatic Rifle: Question #
What is the muzzle velocity of the M4 Rifle?
2,970feet per second
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
Questions in this topic: M4 - 5.56 mm Semiautomatic Rifle
- 1 .
- What is the FM concerning the M4 Rifle?
- 2 .
- What is the first thing you should do when you handle a weapon?
- 3 .
- Name the five phases in Basic Rifle Marksmanship.
- 4 .
- What is the purpose of a weaponeer?
- 5 .
- What are the four fundamentals of marksmanship?
- 6 .
- During Preliminary Marksmanship Training (PMI), what are the only two positions taught?
- 7 .
- What are the two basic elements of the Sight Picture?
- 8 .
- What does the acronym SPORTS stand for?
- 9 .
- What is remedial action?
- 10 .
- Describe the proper procedures for applying remedial action with the M4.
- 11 .
- Describe the proper procedure for applying immediate action with the M4.
- 12 .
- What are the steps required in order to mechanically zero the M4?
- 13 .
- What are the steps required in order to battle sight zero the M4?
- 14 .
- Is SPORTS an Immediate or Remedial Action?
- 15 .
- What is immediate action?
- 16 .
- How many times should immediate action be applied to a weapon?
- 17 .
- What is a malfunction?
- 18 .
- Name the different categories of malfunctions for the M4 Rifle.
- 19 .
- What is stoppage?
- 20 .
- How do you clear a stoppage?
- 21 .
- What is the definition of Maximum Effective Range?
- 22 .
- What does CLP stand for?
- 23 .
- Describe the M4 Rifle.
- 24 .
- What are the 7 types of ammunition that can be used with the M4 Rifle?
- 25 .
- Describe the weights of the M4 Rifle without mgazine and sling, with sling and loaded 20 round magazine and with sling and loaded 30 round magazine.
- 26 .
- Describe the max effective rates of fire for the M4 Rifle.
- 27 .
- What is the muzzle velocity of the M4 Rifle?
- 28 .
- Describe the ranges for the M4 Rifle.
- 29 .
- Describe the Barrel Rifling for the M4 Rifle.
- 30 .
- What is the basic load of ammunition for the M4?
- 31 .
- The elevation knob adjusts the point of aim for the M4 Rifle how much?
- 32 .
- What is the overall length of the M4 Rifle?
- 33 .
- What are the four positions for the buttstock of the M4 Rifle?
- 34 .
- What are the 8 steps in the functioning of the M4 rifle?
- 35 .
- What part of the M4 Rail Adapter System may be removed to perform PMCS?
- 36 .
- Describe the procedures for clearing the M4 Rifle.
- 37 .
- How do you perform a functions check on the M4 Rifle?