This website is not affiliated with the U.S. government or military.

Where Can I Find a List of VA-Approved Schools in China?

Q: Is there a link to the list to the pre-approved Chinese schools?

A: Yes there is! Just go to the Weams website and click on the COUNTRY button. Click on China from the drop-down menu and then click on the SUBMIT button. You will see a list of 16 schools come up. If the school you are looking at attending is not on the current list, you can ask the school if they would like to become a foreign VA-approved school.

If you use the Post 9/11 GI Bill as a foreign student, you are paid differently than if you were attending school in the United States. The VA will pay up to $439.69 per credit for tuition and up to $13,713.88 per term for fees. You will get paid $1,311 per month in a housing allowance, along with the book stipend which is up to $1,000 per year.

If you use the Montgomery GI bill, then you get the fixed amount of $1,426 per month, but you have to pay your own tuition, fees, living expenses and other education-related expenses.

Privacy Policy | About Us | FAQ | Terms of Service | Disclaimers | Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA and NV residents)

Copyright © 2023 EducationDynamics. All Rights Reserved.

This is a private website that is not affiliated with the U.S. government, U.S. Armed Forces or Department of Veteran Affairs. U.S. government agencies have not reviewed this information. This site is not connected with any government agency. If you would like to find more information about benefits offered by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, please visit the official U.S. government web site for veterans’ benefits at

The sponsored schools featured on this site do not include all schools that accept GI Bill® funding or VA Benefits. To contact ArmyStudyGuide, email us.

Disclosure: EducationDynamics receives compensation for the featured schools on our websites (see “Sponsored Schools” or “Sponsored Listings” or “Sponsored Results”). So what does this mean for you? Compensation may impact where the Sponsored Schools appear on our websites, including whether they appear as a match through our education matching services tool, the order in which they appear in a listing, and/or their ranking. Our websites do not provide, nor are they intended to provide, a comprehensive list of all schools (a) in the United States (b) located in a specific geographic area or (c) that offer a particular program of study. By providing information or agreeing to be contacted by a Sponsored School, you are in no way obligated to apply to or enroll with the school.

This is an offer for educational opportunities that may lead to employment and not an offer for nor a guarantee of employment. Students should consult with a representative from the school they select to learn more about career opportunities in that field. Program outcomes vary according to each institution’s specific program curriculum. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. The financial aid information on this site is for informational and research purposes only and is not an assurance of financial aid.

VFW $30,000 Scholarship!
Write an essay on the annual patriotic theme. This year’s theme is, “Why Is The Veteran Important?”