This website is not affiliated with the U.S. government or military.

Can You Help Me Find a School Where I Can Use My Approved VRAP Funding?

Q: I been approved for assistance under VRAP. Funding is good for 12 months towards an associate’s degree or certification of training from a community college or technical school. I am seeking an associate’s degree in Internet Marketing, but so far I run into 2 problems. 1. They do not honor VRAP. 2. They tend to be scam sites that take every nickel of Government Funding they can, plus sign you up for student loans. It has been a real burden on finding a good school. I need help finding the right school. I need recommendations.

A: First, Internet Marketing per se is not one of the careers listed in the Department of Labor’s high demand list of occupations, however, Sales and Related Workers, and All Other and Sales Representatives Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products are listed. So be sure you get approval from the VA that your selected course will be covered under VRAP.

I ran into one situation already where a student wanted to take a Commercial Truck Driving Course under VRAP, but because the school had it listed as a Transportation Driver Course, the VA would not approve it. So it can come down to how your school lists their course and if it matches up to anything on the high demand list of occupations.

With that said, one of the best tools for finding schools that teach courses on the occupation list is to use the College Navigator website. If you do get approved for Internet marketing, click on the Browse Program button. Click on marketing and that will bring up four options of which one is Internet Marketing. Select the rest of your options on the left side of your screen and click the Show Results button. That will produce a list of currently approved schools that accept the VRAP GI Bill funding.

Privacy Policy | About Us | FAQ | Terms of Service | Disclaimers | Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA and NV residents)

Copyright © 2023 EducationDynamics. All Rights Reserved.

This is a private website that is not affiliated with the U.S. government, U.S. Armed Forces or Department of Veteran Affairs. U.S. government agencies have not reviewed this information. This site is not connected with any government agency. If you would like to find more information about benefits offered by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, please visit the official U.S. government web site for veterans’ benefits at

The sponsored schools featured on this site do not include all schools that accept GI Bill® funding or VA Benefits. To contact ArmyStudyGuide, email us.

Disclosure: EducationDynamics receives compensation for the featured schools on our websites (see “Sponsored Schools” or “Sponsored Listings” or “Sponsored Results”). So what does this mean for you? Compensation may impact where the Sponsored Schools appear on our websites, including whether they appear as a match through our education matching services tool, the order in which they appear in a listing, and/or their ranking. Our websites do not provide, nor are they intended to provide, a comprehensive list of all schools (a) in the United States (b) located in a specific geographic area or (c) that offer a particular program of study. By providing information or agreeing to be contacted by a Sponsored School, you are in no way obligated to apply to or enroll with the school.

This is an offer for educational opportunities that may lead to employment and not an offer for nor a guarantee of employment. Students should consult with a representative from the school they select to learn more about career opportunities in that field. Program outcomes vary according to each institution’s specific program curriculum. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. The financial aid information on this site is for informational and research purposes only and is not an assurance of financial aid.

VFW $30,000 Scholarship!
Write an essay on the annual patriotic theme. This year’s theme is, “Why Is The Veteran Important?”