The Army Plan
What does the Army Strategic Campaign Plan (ASCP) express?
The Senior Leadership’s intent for how the Army will fulfill its Title 10 obligations to the Joint Force and the Nation in support of Defense and National Strategies.
What are the ten new strategic imperatives that the Army is introducing to provide the necessary focus to help guide how the Army organizes, trains and equips it's forces to ensure mastery of the full range of military operations and dominance in armed conflict?
- Implement Transformation Initiatives
- Improve Capabilities for Homeland Defense
- Improve Proficiencies Against Irregular Challenges
- Improve Capabilities for Stability Operations
- Achieve Army Force Capabilities to Dominate in Complex Terrain
- Improve Army Capabilities for Strategic Responsiveness
- Improve Global Force Posture
- Improve Capabilities for Battle Command
- Improve Joint Fires Capability
- Improve Capabilities for Joint Logistics
The Army has two Strategic Objectives, what are they?
- Trained and Equipped Soldiers and Developed Leaders
- Relevant and Ready Land Power for the Combatant Commander as part of the Joint Team.
According to the Army Strategic Campaign Plan, what is our nation's highest priority?
Defending the U.S. from attack
Why are the Army Values and Warrior Ethos important?
Because they underpin everything the Army does
Other than being well trained and equipped, recent experience has taught us that Soldiers must be also be what?
Adaptable and Capable of responding to rapidly changing situations and are attuned to cultural conditions
In addition to rigorous training in weapons and field craft, Soldiers also require training on what?
- How to adapt to quickly evolving situations, not just how to react to changes
- How to shape the environment to create the best possible outcomes.
To ensure that Soldiers are trained and equipped to meet the challenges they will face, an initiative has been undertaken. What is the initiative that will help ensure Soldier's success by providing Soldier equipment designed to enhance protection and effectiveness in todayâ€™s challenging environment?
The Rapid Fielding Initiative (RFI)
What is supplemented by the critical capabilities that the DA civilian provides throughout all phases of a military campaign?
Who is responsible for winning wars and the Joint Force that fights them?
The Joint Force Commander
Who has the responsibility to provide the land power that will win the fight and set the conditions for enduring peace?
What does the term Joint Interdependence mean?
It is the purposeful reliance on other service and joint capabilities
What does the speed, operational distances, and demands of modern combat operations require?
Constant, effective and timely logistical support