Upper Back Stretch
Step I: Platoon, ATTENTION. AT EASE.
1. As normally executed, the Upper -Back Stretch. FOLLOW ME
2. STRETCH,RELAX STRETCH, RELAX STRETCH, RELAX
3. Position of attention , MOVE.
STEP II: Platoon, ATTENTION
4. The Upper Back Stretch.
5. I will use the talk through method of instruction to teach you this stretch.
6. The start position is to stand with the arms extended to the front at shoulder level ,with the fingers interlaced, and the palms facing outward. The feet will be spread shoulder width apart.
7. On the command STRETCH, extend your arms and your shoulders forward. Hold this position for 10 to
8. On the command RELAX, return to the start position
9. Do this sequence two or three times
10. At normal cadence: Position of attention, MOVE. AT EASE.
Step III: Platoon, ATTENTION.
11. The Upper-Back Stretch. FOLLOW ME.
12. STRETCH, RELAX, STRETCH, RELAX, STRETCH, RELAX
13. Position of attention, Move. AT EASE
14. What are your questions pertaining to this stretch with or without the talk-through method of instruction?