Fore-Up, Back Bend
STEP I: Platoon, ATTENTION. AT EASE.
1. The Fore-Up, Back Bend is a four count exercise done at a moderate cadence.
2. At normal cadence, this exercise look as follows.
3. The Fore-Up, Back Bend.
4. Start position, MOVE.
5. In Cadence, EXERCISE.
6. 1-2-3-1, 1-2-3-2, 1-2-3-HALT.
7. Position of attention, MOVE.
STEP II: Platoon, ATTENTION.
8. The For-Up, Back Bend.
9. I will explain the start position to you.
10. On the command of execution MOVE of Start position, MOVE, execute as previously taught.
11. Start position, MOVE.
13. On count one, swing the arms forward and upward to an overhead position. Ready, ONE.
14. On count two, bend backward taking care not to bend too far. Keep the face up and the knees straight. Ready, TWO.
15. On count three, repeat action of count one. Ready, THREE.
16. On count four, return to the start position. Ready, FOUR.
17. Without the numbers. Position of attention, MOVE. AT EASE.
STEP III: Platoon, ATTENTION.
18. At Normal Cadence.
19. The Fore-Up, Back Bend.
20. Start position, MOVE.
21. In Cadence, EXERCISE.
22. What are your questions pertaining to this exercise with or without the by-the-numbers method of instruction?