Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What Field Manual covers Physical Security?
- 2 .
- What Army Regulations covers the Army Physical Security Program?
- 3 .
- Security lighting allows security personnel to maintain visual-assessment capability during darkness. When security-lighting provisions are impractical, what are needed?
- 4 .
- What are the two primary concerns of Physical Security?
- 5 .
- Define the objectives of the Physical Security Education Program.
- 6 .
- Describe standard Barbed wire.
- 7 .
- What are vulnerabilities?
- 8 .
- Commander must ensure that appropriate physical-security measures are taken to minimize the loss of what?
- 9 .
- What is the interval for placing warning signs for a limited area on or outside the limited area physical barrier?
- 10 .
- What two major categories can protective barriers be divided into?
- 11 .
- What is the purpose of the Army Physical Security Program?
- 12 .
- How far from the point of entry of an installation should the signs located that indicate the conditions of entry onto that installation?
- 13 .
- What are the four types of fencing that are authorized for the protection of restricted areas?
- 14 .
- What are the three designations of restricted areas?
- 15 .
- Protective barriers are designed to define what?
- 16 .
- Name some challenges relative to Physical Security.
- 17 .
- An overall site-security system is comprised of what three major sub-elements?
- 18 .
- _____ are the most acceptable and widely used security devices for protecting facilities, classified materials, and property.
- 19 .
- The detection subelement of the overall site-security system includes what?
- 20 .
- What does a detailed physical plan include?