Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What are the 4 types of waste?
- 2 .
- What is the water requirement per person, per day in a temperate zone?
- 3 .
- A latrine can be no closer than what distance to a water source?
- 4 .
- What is Potable water?
- 5 .
- What are the measurements of a straddle trench?
- 6 .
- How many gallons of water will a Lister bag hold?
- 7 .
- How deep is a cat hole?
- 8 .
- What is a communicable disease?
- 9 .
- What are the 5 "F"s of Field Sanitation?
- 10 .
- What is the best protection against disease or biological warfare?
- 11 .
- What Field Manual covers Unit Field Sanitation Team?
- 12 .
- What Field Manual covers Field Hygiene and Sanitation?
- 13 .
- What is Field Sanitation?
- 14 .
- What is a vector?
- 15 .
- What is palatable water?
- 16 .
- What are the 5 communicable disease grouped by the Army?
- 17 .
- What are some diseases carried by the fly?
- 18 .
- What 3 rules apply to water discipline in the field?
- 19 .
- What are the three most common poison plants?
- 20 .
- Where should the latrine be located in relation to the mess hall?
- 21 .
- What are some of the diseases carried by the mosquito?
- 22 .
- What are some methods for human waste disposal?
- 23 .
- How far should garbage pits be located away from the mess area?
- 24 .
- Enough straddle trenches should be dug to accommodate what percentage of the unit at one time?
- 25 .
- Water that is not properly treated can spread what diseases?
- 26 .
- What are two ways to purify water?
- 27 .
- Who gives the final approval on whether water is safe to drink?