This website is not affiliated with the U.S. government or military.
Army Study Guide Flashcards
What are the goals of the Army Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program?
- Create a climate that minimizes sexual assault incidents, which impact Army personnel, Army civilians, and family members, and, if an incident should occur, ensure that victims and subjects are treated according to Army policy.
- Create a climate that encourages victims to report incidents of sexual assault without fear.
- Establish sexual assault prevention training and awareness programs to educate Soldiers.
- Ensure sensitive and comprehensive treatment to restore victims’ health and well-being.
- Ensure leaders understand their roles and responsibilities regarding response to sexual assault victims, thoroughly investigate allegations of sexual assault, and take appropriate administrative and disciplinary action.
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
Questions in this topic: Army Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program