Army Study Guide Flashcards
Article II – The Presidency
Article III – The Judiciary
Article IV – The States
Article V – The Amendment Process
Article VI – Legal Status of the Constitution
Article VII. - Ratification
- 1 .
- State the preamble to the U.S. Constitution?
- 2 .
- How many articles are there in the U.S. Constitution?
- 3 .
- How many amendments are there in the U.S. Constitution?
- 4 .
- How many people signed the U.S. Constitution?
- 5 .
- When was the U.S. Constitution signed?
- 6 .
- What do each of the articles of the U.S. Constitution cover?
- 7 .
- What year was the first amendment made?
- 8 .
- What year was the 27th amendment made?
- 9 .
- What are the first 10 amendments called?
- 10 .
- When was the Bill of Rights ratified?
- 11 .
- What are the first 10 amendments?