Army Study Guide Flashcards
Amendment 2: Right to bear Arms
Amendment 3: No soldier should be quartered without consent of the Owner
Amendment 4: Right against unreasonable search and seizure
Amendment 5: Right to remain silent
Amendment 6: Right to a speedy and public trial
Amendment 7: Right to Trial by Jury
Amendment 8: Concerns bails, fines and punishments
Amendment 9: Guarantees and reserves the rights of the people
Amendment 10: States, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people"
- 1 .
- State the preamble to the U.S. Constitution?
- 2 .
- How many articles are there in the U.S. Constitution?
- 3 .
- How many amendments are there in the U.S. Constitution?
- 4 .
- How many people signed the U.S. Constitution?
- 5 .
- When was the U.S. Constitution signed?
- 6 .
- What do each of the articles of the U.S. Constitution cover?
- 7 .
- What year was the first amendment made?
- 8 .
- What year was the 27th amendment made?
- 9 .
- What are the first 10 amendments called?
- 10 .
- When was the Bill of Rights ratified?
- 11 .
- What are the first 10 amendments?