Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What Army Regulation covers leaves and passes?
- 2 .
- Can a three day pass be given during the normal duty week such as Tuesday through and Thursday?
- 3 .
- What is the difference between an accrued leave and an advanced leave?
- 4 .
- What is a DA Form 31
- 5 .
- Is a pass a right or a privilege?
- 6 .
- What is the Form DA Form 4179R?
- 7 .
- What does the term "terminal leave" mean?
- 8 .
- How many days are soldiers allowed to take leave after pregnancy and childbirth?
- 9 .
- In reference to the above question: If a soldier voluntarily decides to return to work after less than 42 days of leave, what must happen?
- 10 .
- What is the difference between an annual (ordinary) leave and a convalescent leave?
- 11 .
- Can a pass be taken in conjunction with a leave?
- 12 .
- Is administrative absence chargeable as leave?
- 13 .
- What is the maximum number of days which may be taken for a "Reenlistment Leave?"
- 14 .
- When is, or for what reason is, an administrative absence authorized?
- 15 .
- Can a four day pass be obtained during the week such as Monday through Thursday?
- 16 .
- When is emergency leave authorized?
- 17 .
- Is emergency leave a nonchargeable leave?
- 18 .
- Who pays for emergency leave air transportation?
- 19 .
- Is emergency leave transportation authorized to the soldier's emergency location?
- 20 .
- Who is the approval authority for PTDY?
- 21 .
- Is a Soldier authorized PTDY under the Transitional Assistance Program at Permanent Change of Station (PCS)?
- 22 .
- Can PTDY be taken in combination with ordinary leave?