Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What are some techniques leaders may use during the directive approach to counseling?
- 2 .
- What Field Manual covers counseling?
- 3 .
- What are the characteristics of effective counseling
- 4 .
- What are the three approaches to counseling?
- 5 .
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of Directive counseling.
- 6 .
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of Non-Directive counseling.
- 7 .
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of Combined counseling.
- 8 .
- What are the three major categories of developmental counseling?
- 9 .
- What are some examples of Event counseling?
- 10 .
- What areas would you cover in a reception and integration counseling?
- 11 .
- What are the 4 stages of the Counseling Process?
- 12 .
- What are the steps required to prepare for counseling?
- 13 .
- A counseling session consists of what 4 basic components?
- 14 .
- What is counseling?
- 15 .
- What are some counseling techniques leaders may explore during the nondirective or combined counseling approaches?
- 16 .
- How many human needs are there?
- 17 .
- What is tact?
- 18 .
- What is the objective of counseling?
- 19 .
- What are the 7 steps to problem solving?
- 20 .
- What is communications?
- 21 .
- Faulty communications causes most problems. True or false?
- 22 .
- Leaders should seek to develop and improve what three leader counseling skills?
- 23 .
- To insure that they understand the message sent to them, the receiver should send what back to the transmitter?
- 24 .
- What are the qualities of an effective counselor?
- 25 .
- In communications, your exchange of information has three important parts. What are they?
- 26 .
- Name some good conditions that make for good discipline
- 27 .
- What course of action should a supervisor take when a subordinate has been performing below his/her usual standards?
- 28 .
- What are the stresses that influence behavior?
- 29 .
- By neglecting the welfare of your Soldiers, you will probably do what?
- 30 .
- What form is used for counseling?