Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- How many spring-loaded fins are attached to the M72A2/A3 LAW?
- 2 .
- What is the muzzle velocity of the M72A2 and M72A3?
- 3 .
- Describe the M72A2/A3 LAW
- 4 .
- What is the length of the Launcher of the M72A2 and the M72A3?
- 5 .
- About the Rocket in the M72A2 and the M72A3, how long is it and how much does it weigh?
- 6 .
- What FM covers the use of the M72 LAW?
- 7 .
- What is the Minimum range of the M72A2 and the M72A3 in a combat environment?
- 8 .
- What is the Maximum Range of the M72A2 and the M72A3?
- 9 .
- What is the Maximum Effective range of the M72A2 and the M72A3?
- 10 .
- Because the M72-series LAW is issued as a round of ammunition rather than as a weapon, inspection is limited to a visual examination of the sealed unit. How do you inspect the M72 series LAW?
- 11 .
- What is the first thing that you should do before engaging a target with the LAW?
- 12 .
- What kind of projectile is fired form the LAW?
- 13 .
- What is the first step in preparing the LAW for use?
- 14 .
- What is the weight of a complete M72A2?
- 15 .
- What is the weight of a complete M72A3?
- 16 .
- If you have a misfire with the M72A2/A3 LAW, what should you do?