This website is not affiliated with the U.S. government or military.
Army Study Guide Flashcards
What are the objectives of ASAP?
- Increase individual fitness and overall unit readiness.
- Provide services, which are adequate and responsive to the needs of the total workforce and emphasize alcohol and other drug abuse deterrence, prevention, education, and treatment.
- Implement alcohol and other drug risk reduction and prevention strategies that respond to potential problems before they jeopardize readiness, productivity, and careers.
- Restore to duty those substance-impaired Soldiers who have the potential for continued military service.
- Provide effective alcohol and other drug abuse prevention and education at all levels of command, and encourage commanders to provide alcohol and drug-free leisure activities.
- Ensure all military and civilian personnel assigned to ASAP staff are appropriately trained and experienced to accomplish their mission.
- Achieve maximum productivity and reduce absenteeism and attrition among DA civilian employees by reducing the effects of the abuse of alcohol and other drugs.
- Improve readiness by extending services to the total Army.
- Ensure quality customer service.
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
Questions in this topic: ASAP - Army Substance Abuse Program