This website is not affiliated with the U.S. government or military.
Army Study Guide Flashcards
What are the objectives of bio-chemical testing (also called a urinalysis)?
The objectives of Army’sBiochemical Testing Program are to:
- Deter Soldiers, including those members on initial entry on AD after enlistment or appointment, from abusing drugs (including illegal drugs, other illicit substances, and prescribed medication).
- Facilitate early identification of alcohol and/or other drug abuse.
- Enable commanders to assess the security, military fitness, good order and discipline of their units, and to use information obtained to take appropriate action (for example, UCMJ, administrative, or other actions, including referral to the ASAP counseling center for screening, evaluation, and possible treatment).
- Monitor rehabilitation of those enrolled for alcohol and/or other drug abuse.
- Collect data on the prevalence of alcohol and/or other drug abuse within the Army.
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
Questions in this topic: ASAP - Army Substance Abuse Program