Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What does ASAP stand for?
- 2 .
- What is the mission of ASAP?
- 3 .
- What are the objectives of ASAP?
- 4 .
- What is meant by deglamorization of alcohol?
- 5 .
- What army Regulation covers ASAP?
- 6 .
- Is ASAP participation mandatory for Individuals that are command referred?
- 7 .
- What will happen to Soldiers who fail to participate in or fail to respond successfully to rehabilitation?
- 8 .
- What are the ways that Soldiers can be identified as having a substance abuse problem?
- 9 .
- What are the objectives of rehabilitation with ASAP?
- 10 .
- What are the objectives of bio-chemical testing (also called a urinalysis)?
- 11 .
- Commanders may direct drug testing under what conditions?
- 12 .
- All ASAP referrals are accomplished by the Commander or 1SG using what form?
- 13 .
- Can Soldiers that are enrolled in an ASAP rehabilitation program reenlist?
- 14 .
- Will Soldiers who are command referred to ASAP be flagged?