Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- When you take the APFT, what is the minimum number of points you must score in each event?
- 2 .
- What FM covers Physical Fitness Training?
- 3 .
- What are the three phases of physical conditioning?
- 4 .
- About how long is the preparatory phase?
- 5 .
- About how long is the conditioning phase?
- 6 .
- What is a MFT?
- 7 .
- What does FITT stand for?
- 8 .
- What is Da Form 3349?
- 9 .
- What is the objective of physical fitness training?
- 10 .
- What are the three periods of a normal daily exercise routine?
- 11 .
- What are the commands to get a unit from a normal line formation into an extended rectangular formation?
- 12 .
- What AR covers the Army Physical Fitness Program?
- 13 .
- Soldiers 55 years of age or older have the option of taking the 3 event APFT or what?
- 14 .
- What are the seven basic principles of exercise?
- 15 .
- What are the three phases of fitness conditioning?
- 16 .
- What are the five components of physical fitness?
- 17 .
- How many scorers should be supplied for the APFT?
- 18 .
- What is the DA form 705?
- 19 .
- Fitness tasks provide the framework for accomplishing all training requirements. The essential elements of fitness tasks can be cataloged into what four groups?
- 20 .
- Name the two physical fitness formations?