Army Study Guide Flashcards
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
- 1 .
- What is meant by the term "overweight"?
- 2 .
- Who is responsible for meeting the standards prescribed in AR 600-9?
- 3 .
- What are the primary objectives of the Army Weight Control Program?
- 4 .
- Name some limitations on personnel that are overweight, including Soldiers who become pregnant while on the weight control program?
- 5 .
- Can a Soldier who has been flagged for being overweight or an APFT failure receive an award?
- 6 .
- When is a determination of percent body fat required to be made on personnel?
- 7 .
- What are three reasons why the Army is so concerned about excess body fat?
- 8 .
- When does enrollment in a weight control program begin?
- 9 .
- Tape measures used for taping should be made of what material?
- 10 .
- How often should soldiers in the weight control program weight in?
- 11 .
- What is the required weight loss goal for Soldiers on the Army Weight Control Program?
- 12 .
- What regulation covers the Army Weight Control Program?
- 13 .
- Screening table weights and heights are measured to the nearest what?
- 14 .
- What three things must happen when a soldier is determined to be overweight?
- 15 .
- How often should soldiers be weighed?
- 16 .
- Define Tape Test:
- 17 .
- What circumference sites are used for taping male and female soldiers?
- 18 .
- How many times is each measurement required to be made?
- 19 .
- How many people should be utilized in the taping of soldiers?
- 20 .
- If circumstances prevent the weighing of soldiers immediately following the APFT, when can they be weighed?
- 21 .
- It is a requirement that all TDY and PCS orders contain what statement in regards to weight control?
- 22 .
- In regards to percent body fat, all personnel are encouraged to achieve the more stringent Department of Defense-wide goal of what?
- 23 .
- To assist soldiers in meeting the requirements prescribed in AR 600-9, weight-screening tables are used. The screening weight is based on what two considerations?