This website is not affiliated with the U.S. government or military.
Army Study Guide Flashcards
A successful NCODP will result in NCOs who can what?
- Demonstrate the skills of current skill level and duty position per AR 611–21 and DA Pam 600–25.
- Accept the duties and responsibilities of current rank and duty position per AR 600–20, AR 611–21, and FM 7–22.7.
- Enhance combat performance for the current and next higher rank and duty position per AR 600–20 and FM 22–100 (being revised as FM 6–22).
- Enhance combat leadership competencies for the current and next higher rank per FM 22–100 (being revised as FM 6–22).
- Train themselves and subordinates to be proficient in METL tasks and associated critical tasks per FM 7–0, FM 7–1, and FM 7–22.7.
- Coach subordinates to be totally committed to U.S. Army professional ethics, Warrior Ethos, and the Soldier’s Creed per FM 22–100 (being revised as FM 6–22).
(Click card to view answer)
(Click card to view question)
Questions in this topic: NCODP - Noncommissioned Officer Development Program