| Part I. Administrative Data
- Missing unit telephone number
- Missing unit UIC
- Missing tour type (for example, IRR, IMA,
AGR or TPU)
- Missing a reason for submission (not IAW
AR 623-205 Table 5-1)
- Non- or partially complete blocks l & m
| Part II. Rating Officials
- Signed in non-black ink
- Missing signature(s)
- Signed in wrong signature block
- Signatures dated within the rating
- Missing reviewer's concur or noncur "X"
- No enclosure if nonconcur is "X"
| Part III. Counseling Dates
- Counsel dates missing
- Date of counseling not within rating
- Date in incorrect format (must be YYMMDD)
- Initial counseling not conducted within
30 days of the new report period
| Part IV.
- Missing an "X" in blocks
- Missing bullet comments
- Changed blocks using correction fluids
| Part IVc. Army Physical Fitness Test
- APFT date is outside of rating period
- Missing fail APFT and/or Profile
- Missing bullet comment if APFT block is
- Listing waiver as an option
| Part Ivc Height/Weight (HT/WT)
- Non-verified HT/WT IAW AR 600-9 Table 1
- Missing bullet comments required for a
- Improper HT/WT entry
| Part Va.
- Missing "X" in blocks
- Not following guidelines for "Among the
best" and "Marginal"
| Part Vb.
- Missing the required two positions.
| Part Ve. Mandatory Senior Rater
- Missing required senior rater bullets
when soldier meets requirements
- Statements that include "I concur with
- Missing "senior rater does not meet
minimum qualifications" when senior rater does not meet rating time
| Part Vd & e
- Missing when senior rater meets rating
- Erroneous APFT or HT/WT bullet comments
regarding pregnant NCO's
- Non-double-spaced bullets
- Bullets exceed three lines in length